As a DCSD teacher, you are surrounded with a network of support for technology integration. We like to call ourselves a “tech family” because we work together and care about supporting our teachers and students.
Within our group, you will find the following roles:
- TILT (Technology Integration Lead Teacher) – One per secondary building.
- TIM (Technology Integration Model Teacher) – One per elementary building.
- TL (Teacher Librarian) – One per building.
- LST (Lead Support Teacher) for Technology – Jen Van Fleet
- LIS (Learning Information System) – Our “IT” department which serves the whole district.
Each of us works within our building teams, and we all bring different areas of expertise to the table. Each tech teacher has selected one or more “project areas” to curate on this blog. See the directory of who does what and where below: